Southview leisure park skegness

I have been on southview with my Tourer for 2 years and then bought a static 3 years ago what a huge mistake.I handed mine back 3 weeks ago best thing i did.Them in the sales are full of sh.... especially the manager.Reception they dont even smile nor are they helpful.At least when there was a £8000 transfer fee they used to sell now theres no chance.They had the same van as mine for sale £24950.00 and they offered me £5000!

I have been on southview with my Tourer for 2 years and then bought a static 3 years ago what a huge mistake.I handed mine back 3 weeks ago best thing i did.Them in the sales are full of sh.... especially the manager.Reception they dont even smile nor are they helpful.At least when there was a £8000 transfer fee they used to sell now theres no chance.They had the same van as mine for sale £24950.00 and they offered me £5000!

why is it worse without the £ 8000 transfer fee . if they take 15% instead and only value it at £5000 thats only £750 so sell it private and say you got £5000. i know it will not be as simple as this , i put it in so people will understand if you reply . what are your conditions of resale ,and , can you stick to your original agreement which you signed on purchase ?, instead of them altering it mid contract . the other problem is , a £25'000 van on southview is only £15,000 on a lot of other sites.

No, they probably wouldn't care. They obviously haven't up to now and won't do until southview is empty fields.

I hope that's soon as they have ruined a lot of peoples holiday plans- there is no way my OH's mum n dad can afford to keep it there now, and it will carry on the same with more people leaving and I hope they go out of business and lead miserable lives.

I think a lot of people would agree with your view. We haven't been down for weeks and have no plans to do so. The atmosphere is one of doom, gloom, and negativity - they have shed a lot of the previous curteous and friendly staff, including maintenance. As for entertainment - a bunch of kids in yellow jackets dancing around (who don't know how to relate to adults), one sporting Barney the Bear fancy dress until all hours - what happened to the early evening kids entertainment, followed by a quality turn, and an excellent, experienced DJ for the adults. If holidaymakers want that sort of thing then surely they will go to Butlins or Fantasy Island where the action is.

They should have taken heed from the motto "if it isn't broken don't try and mend it"!

Archived