Best City Centre Restaurants pref with special offers?

sukeysue

I organise work evenings out and we eat at around 6pm. We always seem to go to the same restaurants (Las Iguanas, Antibo's etc) as they have great food and a 'happy hour' when food is cheaper.

I would like some suggestions on alternative places to go........

Please help :):help::)

Sheiks (on West St) also have some kind of early bird special offer, though can't remember exact details. Nirmals just across the road used to as well, not sure if they still do. Rise/BRB's opposite Tesco's on West St do 2 for 1 pizza's on a Tuesday, very nice. That's just a few ideas. And places like East One are always good value for money even without any special offers (in my opinion). There's also the all-you-can-eat buffet-type places like Wokmania, Jumbo etc if you like that sort of thing - I can't comment on the food as don't eat there.

sheiks is great - think its two corses and two drinks for £17. they have a website on the bigmenu.co.uk so check there 1st. think its monday to thurs, before 7pm. gorgeous food there

ethio cubana is awful! would never go there again - food was awful, wasnt allowed to order what i wanted and we were the only customers!

Archived