East One Noodle Bar - Opinions please?

I remember they were reluctant to give you tap water. Especially when you were buying drinks anyway? Also, isn't that illegal?

Anyway - delighted to hear it's still as good! Payday today so maybe I'll call in tonight on way home!

I think bars only have to give you free tap water if you've bought alcohol from them, in pubs it obviously isn't worth the bother of checking, in a restaurant however... iirc they will give you tap water if you buy wine.

Also one thing worth remembering about the noodle place is that you can get a free meal there on your birthday if you have some id with your dob on it and you're eating with 1 or more other people.

Big big fan of East One - portions generous, good value for money and very tasty. Can't imagine anyone finding it bland. I agree with plekhanov that it's much better than Wagamama's and also much better than the Vietnamese Noodle bar on London Road.

Archived