Searching for my father...

i am looking for a woman who might be able to help me find my father. her name is Norma Mallindar. she used to live on the uttley estate in darnall and has 2 childres named theresa and malcolm. (who are both grown up now)

i believe Norma new my grandma well and might be able to shed some light on my fathers whereabouts.

if anyone knows either of these people named above would you please pass on this message and ask them to get in touch.

Many thanks

Hope you find him, Try Friends Reunited if you have no success here, I have just had my old best friend get in touch with me through the site, known him since we were about 5 year old and lost touch 8 year ago after I moved down south :)

my father wont be in england anymore i dont think but i know the woman i am looking for may know what happened all those years ago with him and my mother. my mother wont tell me anything and my grandmother is seriously ill and cant tell me anything. Norma was a close friend of my grandmothers.

i am looking for a woman who might be able to help me find my father. her name is Norma Mallindar. she used to live on the uttley estate in darnall and has 2 childres named theresa and malcolm. (who are both grown up now)

i believe Norma new my grandma well and might be able to shed some light on my fathers whereabouts.

if anyone knows either of these people named above would you please pass on this message and ask them to get in touch.

Many thanks

Also Norma's husband was called Brian mallinder. Not 100% sure, but i think norma worked at an old peoples home in Darnall called sherlands.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived