CB Radio User Eddie Fisherman, Sadly Passed Away.

its great to see just how many people thought alot about eddie thanks to everyone who has put nices wishers on here :thumbsup:

soon as a date for the services is made it will be in the star also i will put it on here as soon as i know, onces again thanks everyone :love:xxxx

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts for my brother Eddie, he will be cremated at city road cemetry on friday 23rd of may at 12.15pm if you would like to attend all welcome, family flowers only please if anyone wants to give a donation please send to athritis research

thankyou BIG E Eric

aint got a cb set up no more lisa but will be there.shame it takes summat like this for ppl to get together but hopefully he'll find it a good thing if he's watchin!please let us know when it is as soon as any1 knows.

oh right, didnt know you didnt have a cb anymore love.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts for my brother Eddie, he will be cremated at city road cemetry on friday 23rd of may at 12.15pm family flowers only please if anyone wants to give a donation please send to athritis research

thankyou BIG E Eric

Illness permitting, Ill be there. He was a great bloke, someone who I had a lot of respect for. I was only a kid when I first met him, but he left an indelible mark, as he did with a lot of people. Sympathies to you all, Lisa.

Archived