Anyone born in Pearl Street 1920 to 1950?

A mate of mine lived on Pearl st. but I just can't remember his name but I think there was a passage, (Gennal ) from Fentonville St. to Pearl St. and he lived around there. He was a regular at Arnies Washington Arms. If he's still living he'll be about 81. Mind you I could be completely wrong about the whereabouts of Pearl St. since it's about 50 years since I was around that area. I'll have a Google.

Hi, if he was a regular at the Washington Arms he probably knows my mum's family The Wilsons who lived up a genel at number 35, what's his name, I'll tell my mum and see if she knows him, she's 84.

Thanks, Jacqui

A lot of Pearl St kids in the 30's,went to Sharrow Lane school,as I did. I remember one or two. Colin Wood,Ernest House (met him in Ceylon in'42) and another called Williamson,can't remember his christian name. Does anyone remember the Winklley family too? I lived not far away on Ashley Rd.

My great grandmother lived at 7 Pearl Street - She was called Lucy Blanche Whomersley and Walton - she married twice. My grandmother Beatrice Ida Whomersley married in 1920 and it shows her address as 7 Pearl Street. Anyone remember the Whomersley family - there was Olive, Laura, Frances, Florence, Eva, George, Herbert and I think a John Frederick

In the 1901 census my great grandad and family lived , according to the census at 43 ct 3 h Pearl St. I suppose this means the 3rd house in court 43, or can anyone give me a better interpretation?