Parachuting / Sky Diving ?

Jamie

to be honst the best thing you should do is contact the charity MIND and speak to them about doing a tandom dive- you have to raise a couple of hundred quid and you do a 10,000ft tandem - then while your there you can ask about doing more courses.

I did a jump back in 2001 and it was absolutly awesome, the feeling of jsut fallling through the air is breathtaking (literally!!)

deffo would do it again!!!

I did a tandem jump many years ago & it was terrifling but such a buzz. If you want to do solos/static line course I'd recommend a company called Target Skysports who jump up at Hilbaldstow airfield (just off m180). Their tel no is 0113 2505600. ALternatively as Scottf says lots of charities do the tandem jumps.

Hi,

I did two tandems in America (12,500 feet). Wow. Best experience ever - everyone should do it before they die (hopefully not as the last thing!)

After the first time I was really up for doing the AFF courses but couldn't afford it; not sure if I could do it without someone strapped to my back though!

I'm getting round to doing it again. I think Nottingham is the closest site (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Advice? Get the video. Expensive but def something to show the grandkids!

I think Royal Society for the Blind do a sponsored thing as well.

Happy jumping!

Archived