Cheap Car Insurance - 17 Year Old?

Why dont you try Norwich Union Direct's Pay as you Drive insurance. I think you get charged by the mile which may work out cheaper for you. You should call them, what have you got to lose !!

lol how much commission do you do get ;)

Doesn't the insurance go down if you take a pass plus (motorway training) ?

Yes it can be reduced by up to 30% plus it makes you abit safer and give you more experience of different situations

Only one module is motorway driving btw

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

At 17 I insured myself for a ford ka. Year 2000 1.3l for 1400 but that was paying monthly and would ov been cheaper paying up front I now am 18 and are insured on a 2007 peugeot 206 1.4 injection for 1700 and its fully comp insurance company called right choice insurance brokers there is also a company that put a box in your car which checks if you drive between 11 and 5 in mornin also know as danger zone there called x cube ...hope this helps :)

At 17 I insured myself for a ford ka. Year 2000 1.3l for 1400 but that was paying monthly and would ov been cheaper paying up front I now am 18 and are insured on a 2007 peugeot 206 1.4 injection for 1700 and its fully comp insurance company called right choice insurance brokers

Is this your own policy with you as the main driver ……… sounds very cheap ( don’t laugh ), my 17 year old son was paying more than that 3 years ago for a bog standard 1.2 Corsa.

• 2 months later...

I am 18 and have been looking for car insurance everywhere, and they are giving me ridiculous prices as high as £3000 - £4000 plus.

However, after searching very hard for car insurance i found this site on facebook called igetuquote.co.uk

I filled out the form and the person who owns the site got back to me within 2 days with a quote difference of £1300 which i saved!!!

I thought it was never going to find a quote cheaper than £3000, but god saved me just as i was not going to buy a car!

Do check it out because it is a really handy site, saved me £1300 and i am now driving because of the quote they got me!

Hope all goes well

George

I am 18 and have been looking for car insurance everywhere, and they are giving me ridiculous prices as high as £3000 - £4000 plus.

However, after searching very hard for car insurance i found this site on facebook called igetuquote.co.uk

I filled out the form and the person who owns the site got back to me within 2 days with a quote difference of £1300 which i saved!!!

I thought it was never going to find a quote cheaper than £3000, but god saved me just as i was not going to buy a car!

Do check it out because it is a really handy site, saved me £1300 and i am now driving because of the quote they got me!

Hope all goes well

George

Colour me cynical but how long have you worked for them?

jb

• 2 weeks later...

Archived