Frankie and Benny's

Tess

Me and my fella often go out for tea here, we love it, and although i have always found that although the waitresses at Frankie and Bennies are always cheerful, (if a little psychotic), even when the place is empty, they say its going to be at least twenty minutes until you sit down for your meal? Which is nice if you were intending on having a drink before hand, but if your starving its a bit of a pain in the backside.

We went in on sunday evening, about 6pm, only a handful of people there and although the food was delicious as usual, i didnt understand why i had to wait so long for it! :hihi:

Is this just a money making scheme, "if we sit them at the bar for a while we will make more money", or do they have to pre-prepare anything?! Seriously what am i missing here?

Well i say ages, it was only about 15/20 minutes if that, but still I WAS HUNGRY!!!

Don't let it put you off i suppose, nothing wrong with a Pina Colada before your meal :hihi: and its GORGEOUS once you've been seated - try the cheesy garlic bread!!!

Well i say ages, it was only about 15/20 minutes if that, but still I WAS HUNGRY!!!

Don't let it put you off i suppose, nothing wrong with a Pina Colada before your meal :hihi: and its GORGEOUS once you've been seated - try the cheesy garlic bread!!!

Hmmmm - may take the OH on Friday night :D

I have eaten at Frankie & Bennie’s and the food was very disappointing, the presentation of the food on the plate was poor, the steak was over cooked, the chips had seen better days and the salad looked like it was left out in the sun all day. I have eaten at many pubs for lunch (Norfolk Alarms in Chapeltown) and by far the food is a lot then Frankie & Bennie's.

Archived