Frankie and Benny's

Tess

We've eaten at Frankie and Benny's a few times and always been happy with the food and service! The pizzas are delicious and HUGE!

I cant understand why people rate Frankie & Benni's it just an American junk food outlet ....I must have high standard!!

They never ever ever ever have enough staff on, their service is appauling, have been to several across the country and found the same everywhere, sure they are ust trying to make more money by paying for less staff, will never eat there again

It's an acceptable American chain, marginally better quality food than Macdonalds. I wouldn't call it great food, but it's OK.

I'd agree with you on this.

I went there once. I don't know why. I got exactly what I expected. Nice surroundings, trendy place, attractive waitresses, o.k. food.

It's all about reference points I think.

If you really think that Frankie and Benny's, and all the other high street fast food outlets is "good food" then, well...I mean, what can I say without hurting people's feelings or coming across as some kind of snob?

Too late, I already have!

Archived