Happiest waitress

Tooeg

After reading reports on waitresses I thought we might try a happy waitress competition.

The person who gets the best write up wins a free drink, (I,m hoping along the way we will get a sponser but if not) from me.

I will make up the rules as we go along, and am open to suggestions.

No sisters

No girlfriends

No mums

( sorry guys your turn next)

I think this is hilarious and I will play along just to see where this one goes!!

I went to the Boardwalk last night after we'd been bowling with some friends and my daughter and we were served by a lovely girl, her name is Kira. Now I remember her name cos she has served us a few times when we've been in there and she is very sweet girl, she is always polite and jolly, and she is someone that you can have a joke with. She's attentive without being too in your face. She is also good with kids and remembered my daughters name, which I thought was great as we'd not been in there for at least 6 months..

I find that when you eat at places such as this, the staff can be much more down to earth and friendly than if you go somewhere more upmarket.

Anyway I am voting for Kira at the Boardwalk ...

And Tooegg, Sylvesters will be your sponsor!! We will give a free drink to the winner of your competition..

Are you judging it ? And if you are how are you going to do it? Are you going to go to all the places that people pick a happy waitress from? Mmmm I'm intrigued how this is going to turn out!!

Good luck with it anyway....

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot all about it, It slipped down the leader board.

Its not had a very big response.

I'm running out of excuses for not declaring a winner

currently its between Aagrah and Boardwalk.

I'll check what odds I can get on Betfair

I have a nomination but i'm not sure of her name. She works in the Pasta Bar on Sharrowvale Rd and has been there since it opened i think. She's tall, very slim and has long blonde hair which is usually tied up. She's an excellent waitress and is always lovely and knows her stuff about everything on the menu and how it's cooked etc. She's always stood out so i think she should have a mention!

Archived