OOooooo, a plane just landed at Sheffield airport! and taken off again.

has anyone got any more info on this story its made me lol to think a fly away with a wiggle big balls to right do we know who it was yet lol

Yes, but as it appears to be a criminal matter best not to say any more.

It didn't land neeeek, it only took off. I suspect that you saw it backtracking very quickly for take off.

There's definitely something funny going on. Only yesterday I heard a rumour that a bus recently pulled in at Sheffield bus station and shortly afterwards departed again.

Where will it all end?

This isn't particularly major news unless it was on time... then the papers would have a field day!! :o

Latest news: the Gentleman flier has been arrested. The police tried to get the Air Ambulance to chase him as they were getting ready, in the end, the Police went after him. They have taken the propellor off his other aircraft to make sure he doesn't try it again! Better luck next time buddy...

There's definitely something funny going on. Only yesterday I heard a rumour that a bus recently pulled in at Sheffield bus station and shortly afterwards departed again.

Where will it all end?

The terminus?

I head someone is planning something similar at tram stops and at the train station, I feel with the latter we all may be dead before an event of that magnitutde happens.

Archived