Ibiza Full Moon Party Sunday 25th may!!

Wow can I go please? This sounds like the most fun thing happening in Sheffield for a while - do you have to be young? What if you are over 40 but can still wear shorts, a flowery short sleeved shirt and a silly hat ???

You left out one crucial thing - the date - when is it?

well what can i say

FANTASTIC!!!

FROM START TO FINISH, quality tunes, quality people, beautiful WOMEN dancers wow..

the place was rammed

well done to the promoters etc you did a great job, even though it was the pamona i actually thought i was on the terrace at one point hehe

what did you recon blondi blue? nice to finally mett you haha

Well i had a blinder of a night the music was absolutely wicked the atmosphere was brilliant it did actually feel like a holiday atmosphere... people were friendly and happy everyone seemed to be having a good time although there were a few problems like the dodgy sand in the corner and the cranky bar staff but other than that i thought it was a really good night, there were around 30 or so in our group and we all enjoyed it and we'll definitely be going to another one of these events... :D:hihi: I have only just started to come round i've lost 2 days...:huh: but it was worth it :D

Nice to have met you to... :)

Archived