Chris Ryan - Ex-SAS Corporal - Interview - new vid

This in an interview with best selling author & former Corporal of the British SAS, Chris Ryan, the only one who escaped death or capture during the Bravo Two Zero mission in the 1991 Gulf War. Chris reveals some interesting information surrounding his life in the SAS & the controversy over the hit film The One That Got Away, based on the Bravo Two Zero mission. I filmed this before 911.

The guy Chris mentions, Paul Greengrass, is the disinfoer who was nominated an Oscar for the 911 film Flight 93. He back stabbed Chris and put things in the film The One That Got Away that never happened.

Enjoy:

Comments welcome!

This in an interview with best selling author & former Corporal of the British SAS, Chris Ryan, the only one who escaped death or capture during the Bravo Two Zero mission in the 1991 Gulf War. Chris reveals some interesting information surrounding his life in the SAS & the controversy over the hit film The One That Got Away, based on the Bravo Two Zero mission. I filmed this before 911.

The guy Chris mentions, Paul Greengrass, is the disinfoer who was nominated an Oscar for the 911 film Flight 93. He back stabbed Chris and put things in the film The One That Got Away that never happened.

Enjoy:

Comments welcome!

I thought Andy Mcnabb escaped capture during the operation.

Edit: Previous post had unreliable references. I apologise.

Archived