Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

I so agree with you and what is it with people who pose all the time (I so do not get that) and the male fitness instructors who think they are god's gifts to women (not) and OMG I am on one now the women who take forever sitting and gossiping about people on a training machine and yet the only muscle they are working on is the muscles on their face! They are not actually training. I know I certainly do not pay a good fee to do the above and put no effort into anything.

I sincerely enjoy excercising and certainly would not go to the gym to do the above because the only effort you would put into going to the is gym is "trying" to look good and for attention.................:rant:

Bizzle - your gym rants are top and have had me in stitches. I often see women (in full make-up) in pairs on the cross trainers or running machines just yacking. Why bother? Why not just go and sit in the coffee lounge and do that? I just don't get it.

Suffy, you have cracked me up for the past 30 yrs, and no relenting I see!

Thanks doll, I'll take that as a compliment. Talking of which, when can I borrow your black leather thigh boots which will complement my inordinately long pins?!

I can't help but think you just post threads to cause trouble. Like a kinda

' online protest '.Why Bother as I don't think anyone really cares:rolleyes:

Well if nobody cares then why are you still going to the trouble to contribute?:roll:

I must say, sorry but, it's usualy unattractive women who complain about this sort of thing. If a woman feels more confident and at ease with herself to wear make up under any circumstances, well, it's down to her.

Yes of course. I am a real minger me and insanely jealous of women who wear full make-up to the gym first thing in the morning. Off to shave my beard now, hope I don't break the mirror whilst doing so.:hihi:

Honestly, I do not think Suff does at all, why do you think this for? Her posts and threads are very witty and Suff is well liked on here.

But this thread is up to its 5th page not bad to say no one really cares about her threads eh?;)

Bizzle - your gym rants are top and have had me in stitches. I often see women (in full make-up) in pairs on the cross trainers or running machines just yacking. Why bother? Why not just go and sit in the coffee lounge and do that? I just don't get it.

Suff, I so know what you mean I do think the same WHY? Obviously they aint going to break into a sweat could you imagine how they would look (heaven forbid) if they did.

Its funny to see when there are two women on a treadmill "working out" walking at a slower pace than a turtose and a "fit" man walks past them. The bum poses are out the crank on the speed dial goes up and they have a imaginary sign over them that says look --------at me I am so hot (not)

The male instructors who think they are gods, walking past you about ten times (no joke) to get your attention and giving you the eye. I just think to myself you actually look like a banker mate. Not cool at all and that so does not impress me....:roll:

The men in the swimming pool who wear speedos that are two/three sizes small for them not an attractive sight to look at at all.

I am loving this rant.

I must say, sorry but, it's usualy unattractive women who complain about this sort of thing. If a woman feels more confident and at ease with herself to wear make up under any circumstances, well, it's down to her.

I would disagree, gosh I wear make-up whenever wear ever but I would not be seen dead wearing make-up in if I was going to the gym for a work-out. Why do that.

Archived