Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

Well if nobody cares then why are you still going to the trouble to contribute?:roll:

I think people have the right to make their own minds up about things without having opinions being shoved down their throat and without being dictatored to.

That's what i'm againsted, and that's why I post on these threads that would be more suited to the " I'm Bored" Section.:rolleyes:

But this thread is up to its 5th page not bad to say no one really cares about her threads eh?;)

May be people are bored stiff? There's a few people who've posted on here who dissagree with the op, the others are just regulars who post on Suffragette1 threads:rolleyes:

I so agree with you and what is it with people who pose all the time (I so do not get that) and the male fitness instructors who think they are god's gifts to women (not) and OMG I am on one now the women who take forever sitting and gossiping about people on a training machine and yet the only muscle they are working on is the muscles on their face! They are not actually training. I know I certainly do not pay a good fee to do the above and put no effort into anything.

I sincerely enjoy excercising and certainly would not go to the gym to do the above because the only effort you would put into going to the is gym is "trying" to look good and for attention.................:rant:

:thumbsup::clap:

Bizzle, your rants are brilliant :D

I think people have the right to make their own minds up about things without having opinions being shoved down their throat and without being dictatored to.

That's what i'm againsted, and that's why I post on these threads that would be more suited to the " I'm Bored" Section.:rolleyes:

'Dictatored' to? Me a dictator? Funniest thing I've heard in ages. Dictatorial? Moi jamais. Just cos some people like discussing 'issues' other than music and tasty blokes as per the threads you create, you're now implying that the people who've posted on here are Suffragette Sheep. What absolute nonsense. You clearly have issues with me, which is fine but don't start denigrating all the other posters. I don't come onto your threads and state 'oh yawn, Celestial, you are so vacuous as are your followers'.

:thumbsup::clap:

Bizzle, your rants are brilliant :D

I thank you.......kind lady.

I secretly love ranting about gym's but seriously there are some numnuts who go there and defo some who work there to. I think for a lot of people who go to the gym it is a social thing rather than excercising/workout.

Nothing wrong with that if you are prepared to spend £40 plus each month and for what to gossip/byatch/....to the people who think "hey look at me..........I am hot" (you so are not.........:P:P:P) What is it with adult men who wear speedo's that are designed for children. It is a nasty sight. To the posers....why..:huh:..you may think you look hot....yeah "I'm a stud...I know it and you know it...look at me flexin my guns" (perlease) but most people are thinking you look like a banker...;)

I would rather spend my fee money on a party if I am not breaking out in a sweat...or working out.

May be people are bored stiff? There's a few people who've posted on here who dissagree with the op, the others are just regulars who post on Suffragette1 threads:rolleyes:

Who cares if people agree/disagree to it. It is a good post. Come on and join in.

Its not boring I am loving ranting on this thread it is fab. At long last I have found a good thread to rant about.......:hihi::hihi: Surely it cant be that boring if it has had over a thousand views.

Its not boring I am loving ranting on this thread it is fab. At long last I have found a good thread to rant about.......:hihi::hihi: Surely it cant be that boring if it has had over a thousand views.

And you're doing such a brilliant job of it Bizzle. You have had me in stitches. Looking forward to more of your top posts!

Now have to go an entertain guests!

Suffy x

And you're doing such a brilliant job of it Bizzle. You have had me in stitches. Looking forward to more of your top posts!

Now have to go an entertain guests!

Suffy x

I thank you.......;)

Archived