Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

I thank you.......kind lady.

I secretly love ranting about gym's but seriously there are some numnuts who go there and defo some who work there to. I think for a lot of people who go to the gym it is a social thing rather than excercising/workout.

Nothing wrong with that if you are prepared to spend £40 plus each month and for what to gossip/byatch/....to the people who think "hey look at me..........I am hot" (you so are not.........:P:P:P) What is it with adult men who wear speedo's that are designed for children. It is a nasty sight. To the posers....why..:huh:..you may think you look hot....yeah "I'm a stud...I know it and you know it...look at me flexin my guns" (perlease) but most people are thinking you look like a banker...;)

I would rather spend my fee money on a party if I am not breaking out in a sweat...or working out.

This person almost speaks my mind

This person almost speaks my mind

WW, I think I am just saying what most people are thinking, what gets me is when these people behave the way they do most people in the gym think it is an ok thing? I genuinely dont get. It sure adds pleasure to my work-outs...........;)

Have you any experiences or funny stories of gym mishaps.

WW, I think I am just saying what most people are thinking, what gets me is when these people behave the way they do most people in the gym think it is an ok thing? I genuinely dont get. It sure adds pleasure to my work-outs...........;)

Have you any experiences or funny stories of gym mishaps.

May be people are bored stiff? There's a few people who've posted on here who dissagree with the op, the others are just regulars who post on Suffragette1 threads:rolleyes:

Why have you took great offence to this thread?:suspect:

Lighten up mate, its just something to talk about!!

Why have you took great offence to this thread?:suspect:

Lighten up mate, its just something to talk about!!

Probably cos I started it. I mean how could I possibly hope to compete with 'Hottest guys in Sheffield, who are they?' (3 replies, 81 views), or 'Guy's, what's your hair style? Ladies, what styles do you like best on a guy?' (42 replies, 282 views) or 'Should *NSync Make a Come Back?' (7 replies, 56 views).

Just stick me on 'Ignore' Celestial if I bug you that much. Your username is also somewhat ironic.

Probably cos I started it. I mean how could I possibly hope to compete with 'Hottest guys in Sheffield, who are they?' (3 replies, 81 views), or 'Guy's, what's your hair style? Ladies, what styles do you like best on a guy?' (42 replies, 282 views) or 'Should *NSync Make a Come Back?' (7 replies, 56 views).

Just stick me on 'Ignore' Celestial if I bug you that much. Your username is also somewhat ironic.

Yes, but I do believe all of them are in the ' I'm Bored ' section. But by all means, if your thread is only meant to be a bit of a joke, then I will laugh at it.

Btw, my username is based more on the way I look more than anything else:rolleyes:

Yes, but I do believe all of them are in the ' I'm Bored ' section. But by all means, if your thread is only meant to be a bit of a joke, then I will laugh at it.

Btw, my username is based more on the way I look more than anything else:rolleyes:

Do you mean you look dead and have wings

Well the mods haven't moved this thread to that one, so presumably it's ok under 'general discussions'.

Treat it how you want, I couldn't care less what you and your heavenly looks think of it or me for that matter.

Archived