Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

I tried doing this when I was younger, and found that I quickly rather spend a few more hours asleep than to get up and do my makeup and hair. I annoy myself when I spend so much time messing around with my hair.

I've just struck you off my 'Most fanciable fermale' shortlist :roll:

Gosh, you girls are dedicated. I don't think I can do morning gym.

Bagsy - I go at 9:00 am after school drop off. So stagger into school in gym attire, make-up less, not coiffed and frighten all the kids. Tend to leave the classroom with them all in floods of tears and other parents ignoring me as they don't recognise this state from my usual well-groomed self!:hihi:

Why ridicule women who like to look good, its up to them.

Cos it's a total wasted effort. It's like do your hair and applying make-up on just before you go to bed only to wake up with it smeared all over your face, a bad dose of conjunctivitis & serious bed hair. Why bother?

Cos it's a total wasted effort. It's like do your hair and applying make-up on just before you go to bed only to wake up with it smeared all over your face, a bad dose of conjunctivitis & serious bed hair. Why bother?

Its not like that at all. Nobody sees you in bed, especially you I bet:hihi: In the gym its public and some women don't like to be seen without make up, its up to them. Personally, I'd sooner be on the rowing machine next to a good looking woman in make up than some drab old boot.

Its not like that at all. Nobody sees you in bed, especially you I bet:hihi: In the gym its public and some women don't like to be seen without make up, its up to them. Personally, I'd sooner be on the rowing machine next to a good looking woman in make up than some drab old boot.

I see, so do you look drop dead gorgeous on the rower then? Good looking woman in smeared make-up?

Archived