Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

Even the 'pretentious self important body conceited' people?

Especially them.

Wow! That's good of you!

I'm a nice guy, what can I say?

Not everyone wants to be fat.. good on them for doing something about it eh?

Absolutely. Three cheers, but they'd be even better off doing it without going to the gym.

• 3 years later...

Blimey, back from the days when I was a thread starter. :o Well, nothing much has changed, well not on the gym front. :D The latest craze at my gym, where I attend daily, both first thing and at the end of the day, is for women to wear false eyelashes whilst working out. One woman wears full makeup (including foundation and blusher and has her lipstick with her) to spinning classes and never even has so much as a bead of sweat on her after an hour.:confused:

hahahahaha

I see them at my gym. They don't wear false eye lashes but they do wear full make up. I have noticed that they look around to see if anybody is looking at them and their immaculate make up. How do I know that? because I look around too to see if anybody is looking at me sweating like a pig and breathing like I'm going to die. :gag:

I sweat like a fiend, as do all of the instructors. Even if I could be bothered with false eyelashes in normal life, I wouldn't wear them to the gym. They'd probably fall off anyhow. I hate the thought of anyone looking at me at the gym.:gag: I get totally neurotic if I can't bag my usual bike in a spinning class and end up on one with someone behind me.

Archived