Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

Blimey, back from the days when I was a thread starter. :o Well, nothing much has changed, well not on the gym front. :D The latest craze at my gym, where I attend daily, both first thing and at the end of the day, is for women to wear false eyelashes whilst working out. One woman wears full makeup (including foundation and blusher and has her lipstick with her) to spinning classes and never even has so much as a bead of sweat on her after an hour.:confused:

What are spinning classes?

That's true, actually. Can't believe that I agree with you on something.:o

You will, like others on here, start to listen carefully to what I write in my rubbish English. Then all of a sudden like a bolt from the blue, "Eureka" you'll realise I'm right about just about everything.....

Although, I am blessed with one major advantage. I was born a bloke....:D

You will, like others on here, start to listen carefully to what I write in my rubbish English. Then all of a sudden like a bolt from the blue, "Eureka" you'll realise I'm right about just about everything.....

Although, I am blessed with one major advantage. I was born a bloke....:D

No chance.

At least you girls can only complain about make up. Try being a man at the gym..Some 25 stone rocker drying his tackle in the mirror with the hair dryer is not a nice sight. Neither is a skinny old man starkers having a shave......

Do we have to guess which one is yourself?

Archived