Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

You will, like others on here, start to listen carefully to what I write in my rubbish English. Then all of a sudden like a bolt from the blue, "Eureka" you'll realise I'm right about just about everything.....

Although, I am blessed with one major advantage. I was born a bloke....:D

I hate to be a pendantic, but how does one listen to what is written? :)

Right am in the coffee bar at my gym, awaiting the start of my 9:30 spinning class.

Why on earth do so many women go to the gym in full make-up? I've never understood it. The women's running group is congregating outside and some of them are groomed as if they were going on a night out.:loopy:

I'm guessing it's because they know they look a bit of a dog without the slappy, and being vain women they want to look better?

The women who walk around naked with a huge bush on display. whilst putting on makeup in the changing rooms eww.

Oh dear. You must be one of those people I've heard about who find pubic hair threatening. Is it OK if they walk about naked if they shave all their pubes off?

Oh dear. You must be one of those people I've heard about who find pubic hair threatening. Is it OK if they walk about naked if they shave all their pubes off?
You've raised this before Halibut.

Why do you think other people are threatened by pubic hair - what bizarre things are going on in your head to make you think this?

Archived