Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

Lots of women choose not to wear make-up. That's fine. They are the same ones that moan "Oh. You always look so glamorous. It makes me so sick" every morning at the school gates. If I go to the gym it's usually after work, hence I'm made up or after school drop off, hence I'm made up. Or after shopping, hence I'm made up. Or after.............well most things. Me likes the glamour!

Lots of women choose not to wear make-up. That's fine. They are the same ones that moan "Oh. You always look so glamorous. It makes me so sick" every morning at the school gates. If I go to the gym it's usually after work, hence I'm made up or after school drop off, hence I'm made up. Or after shopping, hence I'm made up. Or after.............well most things. Me likes the glamour!

Me like the glamour too Slick. I also get the same comments that you do at school as I do about my clothes and vast selection of footwear. However, as I go to the gym first thing - as do the women I see there, I cannot be bothered to straighten my hair and put on make-up only do to have to do it all again afterwards as I see these women doing in the changing rooms.

I don't wear make up when running either for the same reasosn I foolishly wore make-up & straightened my hair once when I went skiing. Never again, came back down from the slopes looking like Amy Winehouse crossed with Marilyn Manson.

Perhaps I'm just lazy?

Me like the glamour too Slick. I also get the same comments that you do at school as I do about my clothes and vast selection of footwear. However, as I go to the gym first thing - as do the women I see there, I cannot be bothered to straighten my hair and put on make-up only do to have to do it all again afterwards as I see these women doing in the changing rooms.

I don't wear make up when running either for the same reasosn I foolishly wore make-up & straightened my hair once when I went skiing. Never again, came back down from the slopes looking like Amy Winehouse crossed with Marilyn Manson.

Perhaps I'm just lazy?

Perhaps you're just better looking than most?

Archived