Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

Common sense? Or just being plain rude?

Isn't that fact that you thought this was so important that you had to start a thread about it in the general disscussions kinda like rude ( as it's like slagging people off behind their back, which means you were too cowardly to approach them, but want to have a go at them anyway). This thread is pointless as I don't think anyone really gives a toss whether you like people to wear make up or not ( I don't )as no one cares about you're opinion.:rolleyes:

Isn't that fact that you thought this was so important that you had to start a thread about it in the general disscussions kinda like rude ( as it's like slagging people off behind their back, which means you were too cowardly to approach them, but want to have a go at them anyway). This thread is pointless as I don't think anyone really gives a toss whether you like people to wear make up or not ( I don't )as no one cares about you're opinion.:rolleyes:

No, not at all, just wanted to see what people's views on this were that's all. I don't think I've slagged anyone off, am just bemused by it which in my book is not the same thing at all.

Helps burn callories by carring round the extra weight of all that trowled caked on foundation. That's why I do it anyway!

Not everyone puts loadsa make up on, cause not everone needs too.

Perhaps you're just better looking than most?

Or perhaps her mission is to make all females dowdy, boring and dull. No offence to you slick as I'm guessing you're classy by the stuff you post.

No, not at all, just wanted to see what people's views on this were that's all. I don't think I've slagged anyone off, am just bemused by it which in my book is not the same thing at all.

If women feel better by going to the gym with make up on, then they should be able to as long as they don't look like complete muppets that is, lol.:hihi:

If women feel better by going to the gym with make up on, then they should be able to as long as they don't look like complete muppets that is, lol.:hihi:

Of course they should be able to, was I saying they shouldn't? I was just wondering why.

Archived