Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

Of course they should be able to, was I saying they shouldn't? I was just wondering why.

You must excuse me. When I see a thread started by Suffragette1, I always assume they are kinda the same, you know, 'women this, women that, women blah de blah blah blah '. Therfore I kinda don't read your posts properly as that would be a waste of time, because they're all kinda related in one way or another, or it seems it, lol.

You must excuse me. When I see a thread started by Suffragette1, I always assume they are kinda the same, you know, 'women this, women that, women blah de blah blah blah '. Therfore I kinda don't read your posts properly as that would be a waste of time, because they're all kinda related in one way or another, or it seems it, lol.

Well seeing as I've hardly started any threads and have posted on a wide range of non-women related issues, then you should perhaps try reading a few of them before you go making such assumptions.

Or perhaps her mission is to make all females dowdy, boring and dull. No offence to you slick as I'm guessing you're classy by the stuff you post.

..it's often easy to be fooled by superficial initial impressions Celestial, I often am, but don't base your view of what Suffragette's looks like on her username..she might be a feminist and have views we disagree with, but she seriously challenges the notion of being dowdy, boring and dull!

Of course not Slick, you sound like a very glam babe.

Excuse me, she sounds like a very glam babe?

What on earth are you saying? I thought you understood women's feelings?

You're supposed to return a compliment of equal or higher value :roll:

Even I know that, and I'm a sexist, misogynistic pig.

Do I detect a threat or a hint of jealousy :D

Excuse me, she sounds like a very glam babe?

What on earth are you saying? I thought you understood women's feelings?

You're supposed to return a compliment of equal or higher value :roll:

Even I know that, and I'm a sexist, misogynistic pig.

Do I detect a threat or a hint of jealousy :D

Well I've never met her have I, so can't say so with certainty. I did say I wasn't as good looking as her though hey?:huh:

funny that, whenever i see a post from you i think exactly the same thing about your posts- only theyre a lot more shallow. :|

and just to stay on course...i wouldnt bother wearing make-up to the gym and used to take mine off before i went to the gym or swimming. but i can totally understand why women would happen to go with make-up on...but not put it on especially for a work-out.

x

funny that, whenever i see a post from you i think exactly the same thing about your posts- only theyre a lot more shallow. :|

..that's called putting it in someone's pipe and making them smoke it! :hihi:

I admire Suffragette1. She articulates her views very well and has very valid things to say.

I find her posts engaging and she has a great sense of humour. I enjoy reading them (and others) and her posts are not a waste of time whatsoever.

So. if youre wearing make up all over your clock, then where does all the sweat go to? Does it bubble up under all the crap? Is it held in? Does the lot slide off a ladys face like a multi coloured land slide once she gets REALLY sweaty?

Archived