Wearing full make up to the gym - why?

Suffy, you have cracked me up for the past 30 yrs, and no relenting I see!

When you exercise, the pores in your skin open. Sweat pours out taking some of the make up with it, but any residue will get trapped back in the pores when they close again. Spots anyone ? :gag:

Bizzle....

After 3 years of running classes in these posy gyms I became increasingly staggered as to why people paid all that money over, to not see any results.

People who spend an hour in the jacuzzi? whats that all about? just eat a tin of cold beans, sit in your bath and let rip......... you got a home made jacuzzi.

What about the people, who spend ages in the sauna, sweating for England, then what do they do after an hour in the sauna............ yes, they go and drink loads of water :huh::suspect:

I would go to the gym if it just involved standing about in baths chatting- like they do in Hungary- lovely!

Suffy, you have cracked me up for the past 30 yrs, and no relenting I see!

When you exercise, the pores in your skin open. Sweat pours out taking some of the make up with it, but any residue will get trapped back in the pores when they close again. Spots anyone ? :gag:

Sorry lizzmobile. I'm been spot free since I stopped wearing makeup :)

Right am in the coffee bar at my gym, awaiting the start of my 9:30 spinning class.

Why on earth do so many women go to the gym in full make-up? I've never understood it. The women's running group is congregating outside and some of them are groomed as if they were going on a night out.:loopy:

Maybe they didn't put it on especially for the gym, maybe they had it on anyway and have done severel other things since finshing work and just have not had the time to 'prepare' themselves for the gym so have made do?..:D

Thanks Bizzle - you are a breath of fresh air. I used to get hung up about having 'Madonna arms' then ended up one year overdoing it and looking like a Russian shot putter! So have cut back a bit on the old hand free weights.

It's also the ones in the sauna you see with full make-up. Why?!:huh:

I go to Virgin.

What makes me wonder Suffragette...........is what men and women who go into the infra red sauna's in two's (especially when they think no-one is watching what they dont know is CID Bizzle is about :hehe:) what they get upto in there.

Bizzle....

After 3 years of running classes in these posy gyms I became increasingly staggered as to why people paid all that money over, to not see any results.

People who spend an hour in the jacuzzi? whats that all about? just eat a tin of cold beans, sit in your bath and let rip......... you got a home made jacuzzi.

What about the people, who spend ages in the sauna, sweating for England, then what do they do after an hour in the sauna............ yes, they go and drink loads of water :huh::suspect:

I so agree with you and what is it with people who pose all the time (I so do not get that) and the male fitness instructors who think they are god's gifts to women (not) and OMG I am on one now the women who take forever sitting and gossiping about people on a training machine and yet the only muscle they are working on is the muscles on their face! They are not actually training. I know I certainly do not pay a good fee to do the above and put no effort into anything.

I sincerely enjoy excercising and certainly would not go to the gym to do the above because the only effort you would put into going to the is gym is "trying" to look good and for attention.................:rant:

Archived