£32.50 + bf VIP (limited)

Buy tickets NOW!

08704 282 726

Carling Academy Sheffield

37-43 Arundel Gate

Sheffield S1 2PN

brilliant news just hope GC get a better sound system and add a few lazers :D

I would imagine they will. They'll pretty much have to

Roses smell of poo, poo, poo! I went in last week and my shoes stuck to the floor.....good sound system, but that's about it. Rest is poooooo and it'll only get more poo

all the best venues have sticky floors.

If you want luxury floor coverings and rooms smelling of flowers do not go to a live gig. All that you need is a good atmosphere, a good sound and to be close enough to the band you can see them without binoculars or a large video screen.

The best venues of all to see bands in are smaller club venues, but most bands do not want to spend a whole year touring tiny venues. This is why this venue is great news for live music fans.

I would argue that if you are bothered about your shoes and the sticky floor or getting a bit of beer thown about you should stick to your CD collection in your home. Gig going is all about a bit of rough and tumble, it is about coming out covered in sweat having had an excellent time.

all the best venues have sticky floors.

If you want luxury floor coverings and rooms smelling of flowers do not go to a live gig. All that you need is a good atmosphere, a good sound and to be close enough to the band you can see them without binoculars or a large video screen.

The best venues of all to see bands in are smaller club venues, but most bands do not want to spend a whole year touring tiny venues. This is why this venue is great news for live music fans.

I would argue that if you are bothered about your shoes and the sticky floor or getting a bit of beer thown about you should stick to your CD collection in your home. Gig going is all about a bit of rough and tumble, it is about coming out covered in sweat having had an excellent time.

amen to that brother:thumbsup:

Gig going is all about a bit of rough and tumble, it is about coming out covered in sweat having had an excellent time.

Totally agree there. One does not go to a gig in ones Sunday best, and one does certainly expect to be covered in beer, have a few crushed toes, and generally emerge from a battlezone....great fun:)

Me and my mates went to the Hed Kandi ' Back To Love ' live and loved it. There is another Hed Kandi event. Hed Kandi- World Series. The San Francisco Shindig on Sat 14th June. Should be good:D

whats the dress policy for the club nights ?

Archived