Writing a blog- but retrospectively

Saff

I noticed that in a diary I wrote when I was travelling around Europe, the ink is fading where I used a blue ink pen, so I thought Id type it out. I'm reading it first at the moment and thought it could make quite a good blog type thing. I'm not that familiar with them though- can you write them from the past? How do you do them and how do people see it?

Or maybe I should just keep it to myself!

For more info …..

http://www.50connect.co.uk/home_and_family/technology/internet/blogging?gclid=CLfP15jKv5MCFQwPuwodzEDFZA

I'm not that familiar with them though

Basically a blog is a web site, the advantage a blog has over a website is it doesn’t cost you anything; the disadvantage is you don’t have your own domain name (Fred-Smith.com) and would be something like…..

(Bloggers-incorporated/fredsmith/LtfRR2W234/.com)

also it may be plastered with adverts.

can you write them from the past?

It’s your blog, write it how you like.

Or maybe I should just keep it to myself!

If it’s worth writing then it’s worth letting other people read it, post a sample on here, we’ll give you some advice.

Ok here's a sample, when we've settled in a bit. We've gone to Amsterdam and we're staying on a campsite. There's me and my friend Louise and we're there with 2 lads I met whilst traveling in Oz.

retrospective blog example.

I have a feeling it is too subjective but let me know what you think!

Archived