Blocked ears, now perforated, how long to heal?

It's not remotely as bad as everyone seems to think.

It's not the reputation, it's more that my body is meant to deal with it and I'd rather approach it naturally than whack it with clinical intervention straight away.

It's not the reputation, it's more that my body is meant to deal with it and I'd rather approach it naturally than whack it with clinical intervention straight away.

There's nothing particularly "clinical" about squirting water in yer ears. :D

No but I can't say that I've ever found a natural water feature which jets it in there at the right angle and at body temperature and happens to be saline too!

No but I can't say that I've ever found a natural water feature which jets it in there at the right angle and at body temperature and happens to be saline too!

But you've found a natural feature which drips in olive oil and rubs a cotton bud around inside the ear canal? :huh:

A cotton bud is mans new version of a pointy stick! and olive oil is pretty good and natural, besides I used a straw to put it in, it could have been a small piece of hollowed bamboo :D

Archived