Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?

My ex-husband cheated on me. I gave him a second chance, and he blew it.

We got divorced and he married again, to the woman he cheated with.

I have since heard from a work colleague that he cheated on her, married again, and is now cheating on his 3rd wife!

They are welcome to him, I say!

Hi ML

Sorry to hear about your plight.

Your case is typical, ie once a cheat, always a cheat.

We have heard of many stories where the cheating husband goes off with the other woman, usually married but then returns to the orginal wife.

if a man or woman can decive their other half, they could do almost anyhting in our books.

When most people find out re the long term cheating, they are shell shocked and not ready to seperate but that is the way forward

Whether they cheat again after the first time to me is irelivant, the trust has gone and for me, there is no relationship without trust.

I've seen my Mum cheat on my dad and end up with someone who cheats on her over and over, she continually forgives him and he continually cheats.

Whether they cheat again after the first time to me is irelivant, the trust has gone and for me, there is no relationship without trust.

I've seen my Mum cheat on my dad and end up with someone who cheats on her over and over, she continually forgives him and he continually cheats.

Hi

Your mother, looks like she is caught out in the vicious circle we often refer to, a cheat will cheat again most of the time. your mother cheated and so did the other bloke, your mother has stopped cheating but the bloke has not.

We've seen very assertive people break down when they find out about the sick decit. A lady manager at our place used to borderline being a bully but she had a breakdown when her husband left her for a bloke, no jseting

thanks for sharing and good luck with your life

:) :)

yes, once a cheat always a cheat, i learnt the hard way about this, "im so sorry i wont do it again, i love you not her" means nothing to me now, you cheat on me once and your out the door, full stop. husband has been warned, he hasnt cheated upto now for the past 10 years but he knows what would happen if he ever did!

I have never been cheated on as I have always kept my self in tip top condition. I have cheated on many women and a few men back in the day, mainly because they have let themselves go a bit. They only had themselves to blame. Out of the 12 wives I have had, my current spouse is the best and I will not cheat on her while ever she keeps her self in great shape.:)

I know if I cheated my wife would never forgive me nor me her if she did the same. A bond of trust has been broken and there's no fixing it. What has to be asked afterwards is if the relationship is worth continuing

Hi

We have no reason in disbeleiveing you but the facts are stacked up against you, ie we have heard quite a few ladies in our office and a few males utter the word "if he/she cheated, they will be out on their ear." Facts are very different. Often the victim begs the culprit to stay/etc/etc. Main reason is the victim is in shock and fearful of losing their home, the one they loved/etc/etc.

We already told you re the manager, and lady used to be very loud and offten said "cut off his .. if he ever cheated" but when he did, twice at least, she begged him to stay but he left anyway

I have never been cheated on as I have always kept my self in tip top condition. I have cheated on many women and a few men back in the day, mainly because they have let themselves go a bit. They only had themselves to blame. Out of the 12 wives I have had, my current spouse is the best and I will not cheat on her while ever she keeps her self in great shape.:)

Hi M

Sadly, we have met many people that swear their other half would never cheat and is not cheating, but the facts are quiet different. Some cheats never get caught, fact. Others, may have sired the child of a lover and the cheats husband thinks they are the daddy. Sadly, the advent of over the counter DNA kits is causing quiet a stir

:(

Hi M

Sadly, we have met many people that swear their other half would never cheat and is not cheating, but the facts are quiet different. Some cheats never get caught, fact. Others, may have sired the child of a lover and the cheats husband thinks they are the daddy. Sadly, the advent of over the counter DNA kits is causing quiet a stir

:(

Yes, I have had impregnated many married women and their husbands have raised the children as their own. Surely they must be suspicious of how good looking their children are.:suspect:

Archived