Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?

I have never been cheated on as I have always kept my self in tip top condition. I have cheated on many women and a few men back in the day, mainly because they have let themselves go a bit. They only had themselves to blame. Out of the 12 wives I have had, my current spouse is the best and I will not cheat on her while ever she keeps her self in great shape.:)

Yes, I agree that people should not let themselves go once in a relationship. You are a very honest person and I'm sure that's how you became so successful and prosperous. May your wealth and women be endless... :hihi:

Yes, I have had impregnated many married women and their husbands have raised the children as their own. Surely they must be suspicious of how good looking their children are.:suspect:

Hi

How do you know its not happened:suspect: to you//????:D:D

I have never been cheated on as I have always kept my self in tip top condition. I have cheated on many women and a few men back in the day, mainly because they have let themselves go a bit. They only had themselves to blame. Out of the 12 wives I have had, my current spouse is the best and I will not cheat on her while ever she keeps her self in great shape.:)

You aren't manofstrad! You're the Marquess of Bath!!! ;)

Archived