Nice food and play for kids

not sure if its open they had shut for a refurb
Oh, right. I didn`t know. I think they do kids partys but not sure about food, the indoor play area off halifax road at the bottom near the snooker club

There is one opposite Sheffield Arena (can't remember the name of it though), apparently food there is good as well

yes thats the one im talking about it used to be brewsters but im not sure if they have changed the name.

brewsters, i went there once, though was a few yrs ago, so may have changed layout, but the kids play area was seperate to the bar area, and it had unlocked double doors leading outside to carpark, either in or next to playarea, that was why i didnt go back. imo, i felt uncomfortable knowing that anyone of kids could slipout easily (i know poss never happened, or unlikely, but knowing my kids wouldnt risk it)

food was nice tho and was 5 or 6 yrs ago so maybe changed layout or made it more secure.

as for meadow farm not had carvery, but have had hot beef sandwich which was filling and i could help self to veg and roast potatoes too, like i said before my main prob with there was been unable to find anywhere to sit.

Archived