Recommend me a vacuum cleaner!

I am :) Unfortunately after 2 months of not hoovering, I thought I better clean the house. Dont have a car so had to get a light Hoover when carrying it home from the shops. Also have some RSI so the lighter the thing the better. Previous (now deceased) Hoover used a bag, this is one of those cyclone things so I was amazed by the 6 loads of dirt it sucked up doing my house :o

Would never buy a dyson!!

Hate the way he dumped the workforce on the dole and exported the company to malaysia.

Yeah, that was nasty.

His excuse was that all the component manufacturers were over there, so they had to move to keep themselves competitive.

Three out of four Dysons owned by members of my family all broke down in a couple of years. The remaining one is still going but needs new filters every three months (they cost a fortune apparently).

My 20 year old Hoover is going strong. Mind you, it doesn't get used very often!

The remaining one is still going but needs new filters every three months (they cost a fortune apparently).

I thought you just had to wash the filters every six months (with a DC04, anyway).

Ta for the reminder - ours is due for a clean :D

Archived