What the world needs now...

What the world needs now is a kick up the backside. Too much liberal love is the main reason for the mess we're in now (i.e. reform over punishment, sympathising with the offender and not the victim etc).

Too much love kills.

Agreed 100%

So far it's Puressence 2, Halibut 0.

Anyone going to agree with the fishy one, or is he spouting a load of old codswallop as per usual?

Can you explain what's 'codswallop' about the world needing more love?

There are wars going on all over the planet, violence all over the news and you're claiming the world needs a 'kick up the backside?' Why?

What the world needs now is a kick up the backside. Too much liberal love is the main reason for the mess we're in now (i.e. reform over punishment, sympathising with the offender and not the victim etc).

Too much love kills.

But surely if people were loved from the beginning as children and brought up with love then there wouldn't be the need for the world to get a "kick up the backside"

Can you explain what's 'codswallop' about the world needing more love?

There are wars going on all over the planet, violence all over the news and you're claiming the world needs a 'kick up the backside?' Why?

The only reason the world need more love is because of all the evil bas**rds out there that are causing so much pain. These people are the ones that need a kick up the backside along with the Liberal idiots that try to protect their human rights.

The only reason the world need more love is because of all the evil bas**rds out there that are causing so much pain. These people are the ones that need a kick up the backside along with the Liberal idiots that try to protect their human rights.

Chicken and egg...if there was more love around we might not have to cope with these "evil bas**rds" in the first place.

If we are to prevent future 'evil ********' from existing we need to be raising well loved children.

Chicken and egg...if there was more love around we might not have to cope with these "evil bas**rds" in the first place.

Some people just take advantage of peoples trust and goodwill, it's in their nature..

Yes I agree with you there. More love and the world would be a much happier place.

Am all for love me. I shower my children with it. They are very happy, secure, well adjusted, sociable beings with tons of love and generosity.

Shame on you all those sceptics.

Archived