Sheffield's "new" Nightclub - anyone know what it will be?

I'm hearing lots of rumors of a new club opening in September, anybody got any details? Has Simon Raine finally got off his backside to bring us another club after the "closures" of Bed and Republic?

Theres already talk of this over on facebook, just wondered if anybody had a clue?

Unless its a way to drum up publicity for Oceana?

I'd include Nylon as doing the business for dance music, probably more so than DQ

That's what I think it is... just from the tag line on face book. Ah well -as Embrace has to close, another one opens...

Embrace dunt close until 2010 according to their manager!!!:help:

You know, I read that - and read it as if it's ages away in the future - like a galaxy away - then I realised it's just eighteen months :( for the fact I got the date wrong you understand, nothing to do with embarrassce. God I feel old!

You know, I read that - and read it as if it's ages away in the future - like a galaxy away - then I realised it's just eighteen months :( for the fact I got the date wrong you understand, nothing to do with embarrassce. God I feel old!

Wow 2010 in just eighteen months like you say Edna that really is quite scary, pension time for me soon. I hope we do get a new club soon haven't had a REALLY good night in a club for about a month. That's not because i haven't been out for a month.

Wow 2010 in just eighteen months like you say Edna that really is quite scary, pension time for me soon. I hope we do get a new club soon haven't had a REALLY good night in a club for about a month. That's not because i haven't been out for a month.

You should try hide and seek tonight! £3 in. Chance to win Black kids tickets. 2 Bands - bargain!

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3583445#post3583445

18 months wow!!! scary stuff, yep we do need a new club something to give the city a boost, would love a new crasher or just more trance nights in sheff only OffTheRails at the minute, which is monthly but the lineups are starting look good now :D

Archived