Sheffield's "new" Nightclub - anyone know what it will be?

I noticed that Uropa, Berlins and Gossips (I'm keeping it old skool!) are "under offer"...but then I thought they were going to be knocked down in the not too distant future anyway?

I keep a keen interest in the new buildings and developments in town and I am fairly sure that there are no plans to demolish that block with its closed nightcubs and carpark at the moment.

However as there will soon be 2 massive new multistorey carparks opening, it wouldn't be a surprise if this old one finishes up as surplus to requirements.

18 months wow!!! scary stuff, yep we do need a new club something to give the city a boost, would love a new crasher or just more trance nights in sheff only OffTheRails at the minute, which is monthly but the lineups are starting look good now :D
I doubt you'll get more trance nights.

The rumour is Crasher may put on regular events at the Academy so he might just get his wish. Also, are there any nights is sheffield that heavily feature prog house ? I reckon that could be the way to go!
apart from crasher of course! To be fair between them those two nights have trance sown up, what more do you want? As for prog its not really my thing so not sure

In my dreams, someone like Terry George will reopen the old Fuel as a Gay club to be proud of...

I liked Gatecrasher, and was disappointed that it didn't reopen in the old Roxy; at least the Carling Academy that HAS opened there has some great live music!

In my dreams, someone like Terry George will reopen the old Fuel as a Gay club to be proud of...

I liked Gatecrasher, and was disappointed that it didn't reopen in the old Roxy; at least the Carling Academy that HAS opened there has some great live music!

I seriously doubt anybody will ever spend serious money on a really good new gay venue in sheffield

I have heard that they are going to knock down embrace this summer at the same time they are going to knock down john lewis. Also heard rumours of gatecrasher going for a plot quite near their old place.

Just hope there is some where by septemeber.

Archived