Sheffield's "new" Nightclub - anyone know what it will be?

Yeah i'm bored of all these student nights with the same formula - some cheap drinks, generic indie/cheesy dance music and z-list celebrities. I'm sure a lot of the students must be fed up too. At least Sheffield University holds some good student nights such as Tuesday Club.

Correct. Its was a load of marketing rubbish to get people excited. The 'new club' is actually just another night at the Carling Academy called 'Vodka Nationwide'. yet another tactic by promoters to fill the night.

I find this strange as Vodka Nationwide was already a night at Embrace, it just transferred over.

I always thought this alledged super club was related to the former fuel/gossips/utopia building next to Plug which had all three under offer at the same time, those three put together would have made a huge club.

Flares has moved to under reflex, not under as in downstairs room but just down the road & on a side street.

Where Flares was then expect a 90's style bar.

Hi,

What is a 90s style bar? - what makes it different from an 80s style bar or a 0s style bar? Serious question this - what defines a 90s style bar?

Ta,

Ade

Archived