Restaurants On Ecclesall road

Scooter

Now we've established the name of it - has anyone actually tried it for food?

Seeing as we don't have a single authentic Mexican restaurant in the entire city I was, at first, rather hoping this might be it.

Alas, it sounds like it's just another trendy bar selling "Old El Paso" kit food?

I Tried The Food,is Ok ,nothing Special,tacos,and Buritos,sorry If I Didnt Spell Them Right.but In The Evening ,usually,they Run Out Of Most Of The Stuff ,so You Can Have Only Wraps.this Place Is A Bit Like A Subway ,in What Concern The Way The Food Is Presented ,but With Very Limited Options.the Prices Are Around 5-7£.

cheers people!

I went there it wasn't bad, nothing special, just a quick bite resturant really, as stated previously, presentation was pretty good, but too busy, went on a friday night and the place was packed with cocktail drinkers on a night out, got cramped in a corner eating a chicken Tacos as its random setaing and no proper tables!!

Yankees, nachos still the best round there!

Archived