Tracing Wilcox Family

Help needed from Amyrach,Krammers or Hanco re old thread Wilcox family from the Manor.Just received my full birth cert that gives parents address at my birth as Paulet Rd. I vaugely remember living with a Wilcox family on Hastilar Rd, sounds too much of a coincidence not to be the Wilcox's the other 3 refer to. Would love a bit more detail from one of you.

Thanks for your reply. My birth cert. gives living at Paulet rd, I later think we lived at Hastilar( with the Wilcox), I trying to link the two to confirm its the same family and try to gather any info.

Amyrach as also kindly replied.

So thanks again.

Thanks for your reply. My birth cert. gives living at Paulet rd, I later think we lived at Hastilar( with the Wilcox), I trying to link the two to confirm its the same family and try to gather any info.

Amyrach as also kindly replied.

So thanks again.

Don't know if it will help, there was a George Wilcocks at 87 Hastilar Road just up from the the corner of Stanground Road.

Archived