Sakushi restaurant - your opinions...

Hi Everybody,

Due to the demand from our customers we have decided to start our delivery service early.

If you go to our website http://www.sakushi.co.uk then click on the 'menu' tab. This will allow you to view our menu, prices and the postcodes we deliver to.

To order just call 0114 2737399 and we will process your order.

We have not yet finalised the online payment process and we are still finishing things at our end to process your orders so rather then complete online just call us. you are still able to use the shopping basket etc but please be aware the final online process is not working, but we hope this will be available by the weekend.

Regards

Sakushi

Had a look a this and I think it's a great idea - apart from you don't deliver to S6!

Any chance you're thinking of extending your delivery area to include this postcode?

Hi Everybody,

Due to the demand from our customers we have decided to start our delivery service early.

If you go to our website http://www.sakushi.co.uk then click on the 'menu' tab. This will allow you to view our menu, prices and the postcodes we deliver to.

To order just call 0114 2737399 and we will process your order.

We have not yet finalised the online payment process and we are still finishing things at our end to process your orders so rather then complete online just call us. you are still able to use the shopping basket etc but please be aware the final online process is not working, but we hope this will be available by the weekend.

Regards

Sakushi

Thanks your your interest.

The reason we chose not to do S6 is because it is a very large postcode. For example some areas of S6 are only 10mins away and others can be up to 30mins.

If you want to place an order just give us a call and we will look at the distance and im sure a delivery would be fine to S6 as we arnt to busy on the delivery side yet.

Regards

Sakushi

Iv still not eaten in the restaurant but i took advantage of Sakushi's new delivery service last night. iv got to admit it was perfect, sushi was all packed up in little Japanese boxes and my noodles where still steaming when i got them. I guess you lose out on some of the presentation you would get in a restaurant but it still tastes great :love:

Only thing was it took 40 mins but i was told it would be that long when i made my order so i cant really complain. Might get another one tonight :hihi:

• 3 weeks later...

Dear All,

This Friday at Sakushi we are celebrating our first birthday with the launch of our new menu. Every customer on Friday evening will receive a free glass of Champagne plus a further 5% of the rest of your bill.

if you would like a copy of our new menu please email: info@sakushi.co.uk

if you would like to book for this Friday please call 0114737399

hope to see you soon

Sakushi

Regarding the new menu;

I found it more difficult to read than the old one :-( I'm sure it will get easier with practice and when I'm not rushed, but initially it was less clear.

I couldn't find an equivalent of the old sashimi dishes, I'm a fairly predictable sushi eater, some tuna, some salmon, some edamame, the prawn things in batter with sweet rice, but mainly I want the fish, on it's own, I struggled a little bit to find that the other week.

See you tomorrow anyway (maybe I'll even phone and book since you're likely to be busy) :D

Hi Cyclone,

Thanks for the feedback. it is a lot more ‘full on’ than the last menu I agree, but then there is double the amount of dishes (140 in total) so we have tried our best to condense the menu onto two sides. Unfortunately we had the choice of having a 18 page booklet style like the last menu or a large A3 menu that would not fit on our tables. The new menu is also much more descriptive so that the sushi virgins have more info to hand. :thumbsup:

We used to do 3 slices of sashimi on the colour coded plates but now we do them in slices of six plus the sashimi platters.

Hopefully we will all get used to the new menu layout soon :hihi:

I would advice booking tomorrow as we will be quite busy.

Thanks again for the feedback always welcomed good or bad. Hope to see you soon

Archived