Sakushi restaurant - your opinions...

Hi Pedro,

Yes indeed they serve it. The first time I had it was at Yo Sushi Meadowhall too. The soft shell crab hand roll is very enjoyable.

Yo Sushi restaurant menu:

http://www.yosushi.com/static/downloads/menus/YO!%20Sushi%20UK%20Restaurant%20Menu.pdf

Page 5 for the hand rolls. Page 6 for the Miso Black Cod (pan fried).

Iv never tried black cod, whats it like? iv had soft shell crab hand roll at sakushi but they put so much crab in it i struggled to eat it and not look funny. Not complaining tho :hihi:

I'm no food expert but I thought it was really nice. Very meaty and the sauce it came with was lovely too. I'm off to Japan on Thursday so I might be a bit more of an expert when I get back!

I tried sakushi tonight for the first time and was absolutely delighted with the quality of the food. Having lived in Japan for a year I've been trying to find a place (up and down the UK) that serves Japanese food as it's meant to taste. The sushi and sashimi are as fresh as you like - no chewing or having to swallow it whole because your teeth can't cut through the tough meat. The gyoza are cooked to perfection (and I believe it actually came in a kimchee flavoured sauce which was a beautiful touch). The yakisoba TASTES like yakisoba and not refried chinese food. I'm in heaven :) Thank you sakushi!!

I tried sakushi tonight for the first time and was absolutely delighted with the quality of the food. Having lived in Japan for a year I've been trying to find a place (up and down the UK) that serves Japanese food as it's meant to taste. The sushi and sashimi are as fresh as you like - no chewing or having to swallow it whole because your teeth can't cut through the tough meat. The gyoza are cooked to perfection (and I believe it actually came in a kimchee flavoured sauce which was a beautiful touch). The yakisoba TASTES like yakisoba and not refried chinese food. I'm in heaven :) Thank you sakushi!!

Yeah - but what about the miso soup being served in a soup bowl with a spoon? Is that traditional?

• 1 month later...

NEW SAKUSHI OFFERS

Main Course and Drink for £7.95

Add Miso Soup For £1.50

Main course

Chicken Yaki Soba

Yasai Teriyaki Soba

Chicken Teriyaki Don

Salmon Teriyaki Don

Yakiniku Pork Don

Sushi Selection

Drinks

Any soft drink (<330ml)

Asahi Super Dry Lager (330ml)

Glass of Red, White or Rose wine (125ml)

5 plates of Sushi for only £9.95 (one of each colour)

:thumbsup:The Above offers are available 12 – 4.30pm every day:thumbsup:

Loyalty card holders 5% discount at all times

Student Discount 10% at all times

Takeaway Collection Discount 10% at all times

Only one discount or offer to be used at one time.

Christmas Menu Available please email

Thank you

• 11 months later...

Archived