Sakushi restaurant - your opinions...

Today's group on deal in Sheffield is for £12 for £30 worth of traditional sushi for two people at Sakushi.

ive got my voucher and very much looking forward to a visit....if i cant find someone as openminded as me about raw fish, can i just eat it all myself? :love::hihi:

x

Me too. Although this is not my favourite sushi restaurant £12 for £30 of food is not to be missed. That's a meal out for £6 each plus drinks. Not bad!

Today's group on deal in Sheffield is for £12 for £30 worth of traditional sushi for two people at Sakushi.

ive got my voucher and very much looking forward to a visit....if i cant find someone as openminded as me about raw fish, can i just eat it all myself? :love::hihi:

x

Ta for that.

Hopefully it won't be like the Fancie fiasco.

Sakushi used to do a "buy one get one free" offer through dealhound, so I suppose 60% instead of 50% will be ok for them.

Unless like Fancie, they decide to make it only 25% off and blame it on others.

I think Sakushi are better than that.

Hi everyone.

There will be no problem using your vouchers but please remember you must book before you come. We dont want to dissappoint anybody. We have already had several bookings everyday leading up to christmas, leaving little space in the evenings. For this reason we have extended the voucher expiry date to 6 months rather than 3 months.

hope to see you soon

Hi everyone.

For this reason we have extended the voucher expiry date to 6 months rather than 3 months.

hope to see you soon

Nice one. Think our gert (as she loves to be called) may have bought 2. I still can't see it taking over 3 months to use them, but you never know. Reckon they'll be used by Christmas.

Archived