Sakushi restaurant - your opinions...

I went for dinner after work in Sakushi with Mum when she was up last week.

I thought the food was delish! :)

We had dumplings, noodles, prawny things, things off the conveyor belt... Bit of a selection and it was great (even for a fuss pot like me! :hihi:)

Very friendly and polite staff, will definately be making a trip back soon! (Just need to convince the OH that not all sushi tastes like the stuff you get in Tescos!!

We'd gone quite early, so there was only the two of us in there, but I'm sure it would be great when it's busy :thumbsup:

Want to learn how to make sushi like a pro?

Want to give someone a different present this christmas?

Sakushi is holding a sushi school on the 11th and the 18th Jan between 7 and 9.30pm

You will be shown how to cut a salmon from scratch, how to mix rice the sakushi way and then how to make 3 different types of sushi.

All equiptment and ingredients will be provided for you.

This is not just a evening to learn sushi it is an evening you can enjoy with friends, we will have our bar open and music playing for your enjoyment.

Price with sakushi card £69.95 per person.

regards

sakushi

Sakushi is holding a sushi school on the 11th and the 18th Jan between 7 and 9.30pm

You will be shown how to cut a salmon from scratch, how to mix rice the sakushi way and then how to make 3 different types of sushi.

This is not just a evening to learn sushi it is an evening you can enjoy with friends, we will have our bar open and music playing for your enjoyment.

regards

sakushi

My friends and I really want to go to a sushi class, however, I think that price is a bit steep.

My friends and I really want to go to a sushi class, however, I think that price is a bit steep.

hey, thinking of going myself, not sure if i can get time off work

i was looking for something like this a month or so ago, and i couldnt find anything for less than £100! seriously, ive looked everywhere, have a look on google.

please let me know you can find one for cheaper, i fancy doing sushi school but i struggle with sunday, thats why im abit gutted.

• 3 weeks later...

regards

sakushi

This fully booked, as I can't see anything about it on the website?

Archived