If at first you don't succeed

Try, try again.

Sharrow Today is a newspaper for the Sharrow area of south Sheffield. A real live 12 page tabloid newspaper. I wondered if anyone on this writers group might be interested in making a contribution for any of it's upcoming editions?

Articles of relevance to Sharrow, current issues, stories, poems, history, politics, shopping, friends, dinners, something happy or something sad, anything about Sharrow.

It really would be great to hear from any writers!

Have a look at the latest edition at http://www.sharrowcf.org.uk/news.html

Deadlines for upcoming editions:

For July edition, Monday June 16th

For August edition, Monday 21st July

For September edition, Monday 18th August

email to mark at sharrowcf dot org dot uk (changing the 'dot' and 'at' for the usual symbols)

or post your work to

Mark Rufus

Sharrow Today

The Old Junior School

South View Road

Sheffield

S11 8BU

or telephone Mark on 0114 250 8384 for any further information

No takers?

I am looking to write something about dogs this edition, both the charms of dog defication and the growing number of intimidating looking terrier type animals around. Anybody have any stories, or a particular point of view on this? You are free to publish under a psuedonym should you wish to protect your anonymity.

I hope to hear from you soon

Mark

Mark, I think the problem may be that not much on here is relevant to Sharrow, I seem to remember Mantas once offered you one of my writings but no come back, nevertheless you are free to have a look at my writing, if you think there is anything there let me know.

The only one I have to offer on dogs is….

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=260130

Good hunting :thumbsup:

Archived