Remember 'Yorkie' Smith?

Mark & Charlotte are my cousins but I haven't been in touch with either of them for years. I think they are back in Sheffield at the moment though, my Mum saw their Mum the other day. I'll find out what they're doing when I see my Mum this weekend & let you know.

Cousin, eh? This is Mark/Robert speaking. I live back in Sheff now.. Who are you?

You probably wont remember me but I worked with you and your mum at the Mulberry on Arundel gate when Mick Lee was the landlord, Mick got some tickets and took some of us to a small theatre to see you in a play called "The ladys not for burning" you were the male lead, it was a bit heavy for me to be honest but you were excellent.

Am I right in thinking that you had a small part in "Chariots of Fire?

No.. Don't think so.. I was at drama college in London from 79-82. R. x

I'll tell you why he uses the name Robert. It is because there was another Mark Hudson already registered with the actors union Equity at the time and he had to use his middle name.The annoying thing is that he introduces himselg now as Rob..Now that ****** me off as he's really known as 'GEORGE' anyway.He's a miserable Wednesday fan and a hard man at the bar.I should know..He's my best mate! He's up for a role as a male stripper shortly in the new movie 'Emmanuele 9 goes to Hunters BAR' so watch out for the press..RGDS George.

I'll tell you why he uses the name Robert. It is because there was another Mark Hudson already registered with the actors union Equity at the time and he had to use his middle name.The annoying thing is that he introduces himselg now as Rob..Now that ****** me off as he's really known as 'GEORGE' anyway.He's a miserable Wednesday fan and a hard man at the bar.I should know..He's my best mate! He's up for a role as a male stripper shortly in the new movie 'Emmanuele 9 goes to Hunters BAR' so watch out for the press..RGDS George.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

What about a new film?

The Gang Wars

Starring Robert Hudson as Sam Garvin

Sean Bean as George Mooney

Dominic West as Sir Percy Sillitoe

A Shefield version of "The Road To Perdition"

If Not Why Not?