and pulled out a plum

and said what a good boy am i

another variation from my pal with MS.

little jack horner sat in the corner,

eating his christmas pie,

he pushed his thumb,

right up his bum,

so his dad smacked him in is eye.

okismoki does your friend have a computer to see her rhymes that she's contributing?

unfortunately not,MS has robbed her of her sight,the use of her legs and certain bodily functions,however,i make sure i tell her every day i call ,about the responses and comments her old poems and verses have evoked.

she often says"You,ve NEVER told em that one have you???,they will think i,m a reight nutter!"

secretly,i think she is happy that people see her as contributing something,and looks forward to me passing the comments on to her,i just wish i had a magic wand i could wave,making her well enough to be able to participate herself in something all of us who have posted, take for granted.

im rambling now,see you later.

unfortunately not,MS has robbed her of her sight,the use of her legs and certain bodily functions,however,i make sure i tell her every day i call ,about the responses and comments her old poems and verses have evoked.

she often says"You,ve NEVER told em that one have you???,they will think i,m a reight nutter!"

secretly,i think she is happy that people see her as contributing something,and looks forward to me passing the comments on to her,i just wish i had a magic wand i could wave,making her well enough to be able to participate herself in something all of us who have posted, take for granted.

im rambling now,see you later.

no, no, it's lovely that someone cares about her enough to commit her memories for posterity!

I love to sit and hear folk tell their tales about their younger days, and the antics they got up to.

no, no, it's lovely that someone cares about her enough to commit her memories for posterity!

I love to sit and hear folk tell their tales about their younger days, and the antics they got up to.

Yes PT you're right, and what a caring person you must be okismoki to put your friends rhymes on here. We don't think she's a 'nutter' at all, we all must be then because we're all posting silly rhymes too. I think your friend has a marvelous sense of humour considering her situation :thumbsup:

Yes PT you're right, and what a caring person you must be okismoki to put your friends rhymes on here. We don't think she's a 'nutter' at all, we all must be then because we're all posting silly rhymes too. I think your friend has a marvelous sense of humour considering her situation :thumbsup:

you want to hear her stories,never mind the verses,some of em are x-rated,but she has us carers in stitches.her twin grand-daughters are in demand as actresses,having appeared in shameless and emmerdale,they had been her one joy until i told her i had posted some of her old barnsley verses,now,as i said before,she looks forward to hearing the responses,im now off rota,so it will give her a few days to think some more up.rambling again.......going off thread,its been a long day.