Remember any old silly verses etc you were told as a child

My mum used to sing,

"oh dear, what can the matter be

(insert name) has fell down the lavatory

she,s/he,s been there from monday to saturday

nobody knows she/he was there

I actually sang that to my daughter this morning, and because i had said her name in it she asked if it was a real song about a Katy :hihi:

The version I heard was

Oh dear what can the matter be

Three old ladies and a vicar locked in the lavatory

They were there from Monday to Saturday

Well the vicar had to be in church on Sunday

Thanks okismoki your friend certainly knows a lot of these funny rhymes :thumbsup:

no more rhymes from me by the look of things,the lady i pass em on for is in hospital,her health has deteriorated badly,it doesn,t look good for her.i know she appreciated the feedback from all of you ,your kind comments brought a little joy into her life,she looked quite forward to me visiting to hear your comments,thanks to you all again.

no more rhymes from me by the look of things,the lady i pass em on for is in hospital,her health has deteriorated badly,it doesn,t look good for her.i know she appreciated the feedback from all of you ,your kind comments brought a little joy into her life,she looked quite forward to me visiting to hear your comments,thanks to you all again.

Do send her our best wishes, Oki... and do let her know how much we appreciate her contributions to the rhymes.

Do send her our best wishes, Oki... and do let her know how much we appreciate her contributions to the rhymes.

ta,im going to try to visit her in hospital,our round seems really quiet now she is not there,i will certainly pass on your comments,hopefully it will spark her into fighting on for a while longer.

Sorry to hear that your friend is now in hospital, sorry I've only just found this, I was away this weekend. Tell her I'm sending all my best wishes from Canada, and we all get many a titter from her humourous saucy rhymes.

You're a very good friend, not just her carer, I'm sure you have brought much joy to her life also okismoki :thumbsup: