Jeyes Fluid and Rabbits

Saffy

jeyes fluid is pet safe if diluted i have used it for my hutches for years and is also used for avaris pidgeons ect it also states it is pet safe and it is the best for disingfecting i have never had any probs i spray my litter trays daily i have never had a rabbit drop dead

jeyes fluid is pet safe if diluted i have used it for my hutches for years and is also used for avaris pidgeons ect it also states it is pet safe and it is the best for disingfecting i have never had any probs i spray my litter trays daily i have never had a rabbit drop dead

I am not being funny here but our vet wouldn't encourage us to use this we use pet safe products which jeyes certainly isn't safe look at what it contains! I have done a great deal of research both for personal use and for buisness , Our vet who advised us on what products to use said never to use Jeyes in hutches or around guineapigs and rabbits. My friend lost 2 rabbits as result of using jeyes several years ago now, which is why i wouldn't use anything but safe 4 pets products or indeed that which is used in vets practices.

well it says it can be used to clean animal housers and dog kennels on the tin and they are highly unlikley to injest it unless you feed it to them
Ever heard of animals chewing things.That means nothing ive got pet shampo,s says safe on bottles for pets.But there not actaly if its not rinsed of as its pesticides.Plus if you read my past post the vet confirmed it was jeyes that killed the rabbit even though it had no actual contact.

Archived