New Sheffield "alternative" website

We've started an "alternative" website for Sheffield, alt-sheff.co.uk. If anyone's interested we would really welcome input, ideas, videos ... please discuss!

Thanks a lot.

We've started an "alternative" website for Sheffield, alt-sheff.co.uk. If anyone's interested we would really welcome input, ideas, videos ... please discuss!

Thanks a lot.

You might get some more luck if you change the URL, as your average google comes up with a 'not very friendly' site ........

One thing the BBC website used to have was the Greedy Cow section, which I sadly miss. I believe the archives are still searchable, but the comments bit isn't. Basically, it was one of the Beeb staff acting as a restaurant critic. She (I assume she) seemed to have pretty decent taste although not at all snobby so ended up being a pretty good place to use to choose a restaurant. It'd be good to see something like that resurrected - or we could all use the Star's food critic (prat)?!

Thanks for alerting me to the Google thing... searching for "Alt-Sheff" comes up with it as the first result (of 2), but produces not the home page but the feedback page - is that what you mean? (Happyhippy)

Thanks

Thanks for alerting me to the Google thing... searching for "Alt-Sheff" comes up with it as the first result (of 2), but produces not the home page but the feedback page - is that what you mean? (Happyhippy)

Thanks

I think HH may be referring to the bondage/sado masochistic site which comes at the top of the google results page :o

Archived