The crappest town in Britain is Hull, it is official

Originally posted by janey179

There's nothing wrong with Hull...

I live there and I'm proud of it... Look further than the end of your nose, you only serve to reiterate the stereotypical, opinionated, narrow minded Yorkshire mentality that southerners think we ooze ...

Janey

I lived in Hull as well and it is an OK place to live. There is many parts of it that are less then clever. Bransholme, OPE etc etc but all big cities have these areas. I'm sure Sheffield is no different in this respect.

I agree ... I guess we all see our home towns with rose tinted glasses...

There's good and bad areas in all towns/cities but making a sweeping statement about a particular place is narrow minded...

My b'friend lives in Sheffield and I've got familiar with the place a bit over the past 9 months... I visit every weekend and it feels 'homey' I like your city very, very much :lol:

PS This was partly in reply to Jon's earlier post, can't quite figure out how to copy a previous post in my reply :?

Archived