Isle of Wight festival - Anyone going?

• 1 year later...

Hi

When you get there you may be interested in our exhibition of 1970 Isle of Wight Pop Festival photographs at the Dimbola lodge on west of the island. Se a copy below of our post elsewhere on the forum.

We are a locally based image archive, and we are exhibiting my Father-in-Law's Photographs taken side and backstage at the 1970 Isle of Wight Music Festival.

Over 70 photos of greats such as Jimi Hendix, The Who, Hawkwind, Leoonard Cohen.

This will be at the Clock Tower Gallery at the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield throughout March and the opening evening is from 6:00pm on Thurs 25th Feb.

We are also exhibiting on the Isle of wight from June till September this year to coincide with the 40th anniversary festival.

Please come along and see these new images - never before exhibited!!

Also we have a new website (access by address bar reather than google at the moment)

http://www.cameronlife.co.uk

Thanks - You'll be amazed

Glenys

Sheffield

Hi

When you get there you may be interested in our exhibition of 1970 Isle of Wight Pop Festival photographs at the Dimbola lodge on west of the island. Se a copy below of our post elsewhere on the forum.

We are a locally based image archive, and we are exhibiting my Father-in-Law's Photographs taken side and backstage at the 1970 Isle of Wight Music Festival.

Over 70 photos of greats such as Jimi Hendix, The Who, Hawkwind, Leoonard Cohen.

This will be at the Clock Tower Gallery at the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield throughout March and the opening evening is from 6:00pm on Thurs 25th Feb.

Glenys

Will look out

We are also exhibiting on the Isle of wight from June till September this year to coincide with the 40th anniversary festival.

Please come along and see these new images - never before exhibited!!

Also we have a new website (access by address bar reather than google at the moment)

http://www.cameronlife.co.uk

Thanks - You'll be amazed

Glenys

Sheffield

Glenys

I will look out for your exhibition at Dimbola Lodge.

Laineyiow x x

I am potentially going, need transport though! Is anyone that's going be able to give me and another person a lift? Would be VERY grateful and pay petrol money! :D

Have had a look at trains but they are ridiculously expensive!

And don't forget to add on the ridiculously expensive ferry charges too!!!!

• 2 years later...

Archived